View Single Post
Old 05-01-2022, 10:14 AM   #941
Gregski
Post Whore

Re: My Dusty 71 GMCe Electruck

Quote:
Originally Posted by LT7A View Post
Small q, just curiosity, didn't you already have a charger from a Tesla and now you have another one from a Volt? Our am I misremembering?
Well look who's been paying proper attention folks, nothing gets by you sir does it. Yes indeed, I started out with a Tesla Model S gen 2 charger and then went out and bought one off a Chevy Volt. That would be like starting to learn how to drive in a Lambo and then saying you know what I think I'm gonna try a C10, ha ha

after actually getting the Tesla charger to work, I decided to go out and buy a Chevy Volt (first generation charger and a matching converter) then I found out there was a second generation set so I bought those two units as well.

YouTube video: Chevy Volt Onboard HV Battery Charger & DC-DC Converter (OBCM & APM)

At this point you may attempt to sum up what I said by asking, so do you now have a total of THREE different chargers, to which I would simply respons, NO, I also went out and bought one from a Tesla Model 3, ha ha so I have a total of 4 different onboard battery chargers to choose from
Attached Images

Last edited by Gregski; 05-01-2022 at 02:39 PM.
Gregski is offline   Reply With Quote