Thread: pdx-sanity66
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2022, 08:22 PM   #922
pdxhall

Re: pdx-sanity66

Quote:
Originally Posted by roll_the_dice View Post
Love that grill! Best looking grill for our trucks IMO.
I agree. I feel very fortunate to find one. I still can't believe how good of shape it is in. I only had to buy a whole C60 truck to get it

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwcarpenter98 View Post
Looks like it was supposed to be there from the factory
I think so too. Now to figure out the paint on the insert. the grill will be white.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunschweiger View Post
I am excited
ME TOO!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joesscamaro View Post
If you don't mind, could you take some close ups of the brackets you added to hold the script in place? I mounted the script in my grill also but I'm not impressed with what I came up with.
I'll try to remember to get you some. I made mine so the insert is bolted in and is removeable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by clemdaddy View Post
We're still out here partner. Been with you since there was a cold wintery Oregon background to your pics. I like the Arizona adobe background better.

Lot's of changes in the Forum, lot's of people dropping out but there is still a good following to your thread so please keep us in the loop... we're watching.
Thanks Clem, I was happy to see you still around. Your quality work continues to inspire me. One of these days I'd still like to make over to your place.

So, yesterday was a big day for Sanity. the windshield and rear glass have been installed. Scott Hammond here in Tucson came over and put it in for me. He does fantastic work and his prices are fair. I had thought of doing it myself but considering I'm using the original glass(55 yrs old) in the truck and it is in beautiful shape so I couldn't risk screwing it up. So, that's it, now I've got the visors and rear view mirror to install and the wiper assembly.
Attached Images

I've Done So Much, With So Little, For So Long, That Now I Can Do Anything With Nothing.
pdxhall is offline   Reply With Quote