View Single Post
Old 06-11-2022, 10:55 AM   #3379
special-K
Special Order

Re: My Facetruck thread.

There you go. Looks like a nice place.

My road is the county line. I'm about mid way between town, where it begins off Main St, and MD26. Two roads shoot off of mine into the county across the road. That county takes care of the stretch between, where I live, and my county gets either end. My section was always rolly polly leftovers spread with a grader patchwork. Then 20 or more years ago they brought it up to regulation, widened with markings and guardrails. That's been getting pretty rough and been patched up here and there.

This week a contractor came along, milled down one lane, they paved right behind him. Then came back back on my side and it is all done and smooth as a racetrack. No grading at all. Everything is tight like they never touched it

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote