Thread: Special paint
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2022, 10:45 AM   #19
special-K
Special Order

Re: Special paint

Yep, it deserves to stick to the SPID. I prefer the 73-75 w/o the black center, personally. these caps could get detailed properly for 69-72.

We have been stuck on the color and some talk about how well optioned it is. I want to point out another special thing. This is a first year Sierra Grande. This is one place where what GMC did and what Chevy did wasn't in line with one to one trim model counterparts. The Sierra and Sierra Grande debuted two years ahead of the Cheyenne and Cheyenne Super. GMC did it different those two years, too. The Sierra Grande was not a stand alone trim level. It was an option to be added on top of the Super Custom, CST's counterpart. No YE9 code, yet. It's a Z84. Sierras were the same way

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote