View Single Post
Old 07-01-2022, 06:37 AM   #7
special-K
Special Order

Re: When it rains it pours

I can relate with this chain of mishap many times over again. Maybe it's someone upstairs testing your mite and teaching you toleration. I know at least one time that batteries seemed to go bad in multiple vehicles in a matter of weeks or even days. Probably some kind of battery conspiracy. As you can see, I failed my test

I used to buy Diehards from Sears and never a complaint. Like batteries, many products out there offered by several companies are actually made by one company that doesn't do consumer marketing. You might think that means it makes no difference who's you buy, they're all the same. But, some may sell the same product while others have theirs made to their specs. So, some may be made better than others but we have no way of knowing. That's how it is with many things anymore.

I bought my Suburban Dec '14 and the Walmart battery in it now was in it when I bought it. I've been buying batteries from there since Sears died. They seem to be good quality for less. What we all want

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote