View Single Post
Old 07-03-2022, 06:44 AM   #3397
special-K
Special Order

Re: My Facetruck thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slomotion View Post
This old fossil does everything slow ~ everyone knows continuous high RPM is detrimental.

I remain happily mediocre!
Well, going by the things I've seen you like to do, taking it slow is required to get it right. The shoe fits! . That is how I hope to live out my hands-on days.

Installed my Genuine GM made in China (Mainland)* obviously not the same application washer pump yesterday. Nipple points to the fender, not inward, and it is almost 1/4" taller. But I could twist it enough for the hose connection and push and squeeze it a lot and got it installed. I just hope it holds up as well as the actual GM part it left the factory with that this one was portrayed to be. How did they get Genuine GM Part for a '95 Suburban K2500 (or any other C/K) out of "You can make this one to work in it's place?

* That was printed on the box, as if mainland makes a difference. I think I'd rather have Taiwan

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote