View Single Post
Old 07-18-2022, 05:21 PM   #2971
FleetsidePaul
R.I.P. E.S.L.L.

Re: What did you do today not on your truck...

Quote:
Originally Posted by special-K View Post
Yeah, no shortage of green here. That's one thing great about that Suburban. I was able to stuff the two 1 x 8 x 12 footers in and slam the hatch to keep them dry. The storm passed and I was able to finish up. That was Saturday. Yesterday I got it all out, sanded, primed, and let it dry. Put it all back inside just before the thunderstorm.

Now today I got it all out and sanded it. More worried about earlier thunderstorms and now it's the pretty paint. I set it up to take directly inside on racks. And it did already come thundering through here a while back and still thundering. It's about time to fire up the grille.
We've got nothing but dirt and some very tough trees here that manage to survive. My wife wants to grow vegetables. Yeah right. They won't grow here. I put some fake plants out at the end of the driveway. They look real. We'll see how long they last in this climate. I'd take a picture but it's just too dang hot outside.

Paid bills today. Ugh! My electric bill was $287 and I wasn't even here for 2 weeks and I still get my 25% employee discount. I can't imagine what it would have been. i guess I'll find out next month because I'm back and the air is running.

My wife bought a bucket of KFC chicken...42 bucks.

1970 CST 20

1970 C/30 Flatbed

1983 C/30 Dually

2015 Corvette Z51 2021 Corvette Z51 1991 Cadillac Hearse 1982 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz 2000 Porsche Boxster S 2020 Jeep Gladiator 1973 VW Thing 1973 Plymouth Satellite wagon 1963 Baja Bug 1959 Bug Dune Buggy 1970 Baja Bug 1987 Jaguar XJ 350.

R.I.P. El Jay

R.I.P Jessie.

R.I.P Grumpy.

Every day is a gift from God.
FleetsidePaul is offline   Reply With Quote