View Single Post
Old 08-01-2022, 07:31 PM   #15
thegarty

Re: AC Brackets &Sanden comp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ochremo View Post
Yes the kit the link takes you to and no trouble at all mounting bolted right up. Brackets bolts and all included with the condenser, dryer, and lines. They even include a new rubber grommet where the lines go through the core support. I ended up sending an email on a Saturday asking for someone to call me on Monday since I needed a compressor also. JW that helped me called me that day right after I sent the email even though they were closed.
Thanks for the information, I've recently updated to a new A10 compressor, updated poa, expansion valve, drier. I haven't replaced condenser or evaporator yet and thinking I need to update to a parellel flow condenser, running a clutch fan only. I'm up in the air on replacing evaporator since I'm getting plenty of air thru the cab vents. I get cold air at first and it seems the compressor is working to hard with the current stock condenser I'm running. I'll have to give them a call and ask their advice, since my knowledge of the ac system is limited. Thanks again!
thegarty is offline   Reply With Quote