Thread: Manual Throttle
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2022, 04:20 PM   #22
'68OrangeSunshine

Re: Manual Throttle

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybatta View Post
Zombie thread take 2

I'm waiting on parts for my 12 valve swap that has turned into a complete frame up restoration and I'm looking at hooking up my manual throttle to actually work. I know there is a different gas pedal bracket that I'm supposed to bolt somewhere under the dash. The tail end of the short (early) manual throttle cable then threads over the wiper motor and down to the bracket.

What I'm looking for is some pictures of where/how that bracket mounts. Regrettably when I pulled the whole manual throttle off a junkyard rig I neglected to take pictures of how it all went together.

For those that are looking at my cluster and scratching your heads.. its a 69-72 bezel that I added choke and manual throttle to. The tach and air pressure gauge (and 80# oil pressure gauge) came from a C60 medium duty rig. I plan to have on board air and wanted a gauge for it. Maybe someday I'll get it operational. With a diesel engine I'll have to swap out the 5k tach with my 4k tach.

Anyhow thanks for your help

Joe
With a Manual Throttle AND a Suicide Knob -- you are ready for some serious Rock'N'Roll.

Semper Fi
Do or Die...

Every 25 years I like to rebuild that 292, whether it needs it or not.

Last edited by '68OrangeSunshine; 08-26-2022 at 06:40 PM.
'68OrangeSunshine is offline   Reply With Quote