View Single Post
Old 09-01-2022, 01:00 AM   #3609
FleetsidePaul
R.I.P. E.S.L.L.

Re: Random Photos ‘You took’

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeveedee View Post

Paul- I had a 7-pound Maltese dog that could jump high enough to end up on the table. If I let her hair grow long enough, she wouldn't have looked much different from your Havanese. I bet your Havanese jumped up on the table and stole you chili cheese dog. <.< >.>

[bandit emoji]
That Havanese is sneaky. This isn't the first time he's done something like that. He got bacon off of the island in the middle of the kitchen and it's pretty high. But when it comes to food that little dog doesn't mess around.

My GSD Duke always gets blamed because he's so big. He can reach anything. And he has a record of stealing food. He stole an entire rotisserie chicken right behind my wife's back. We found what was left of it all ripped apart in the backyard. And don't leave butter out to soften up. It won't be there long. He likes butter. I have to put it in the microwave to keep him from getting it. He'll probably figure out how to open that though. He knows how to open doors (and lock them) He's locked me out a few times when he gets mad at me. I think my wife taught him that one.

1970 CST 20

1970 C/30 Flatbed

1983 C/30 Dually

2015 Corvette Z51 2021 Corvette Z51 1991 Cadillac Hearse 1982 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz 2000 Porsche Boxster S 2020 Jeep Gladiator 1973 VW Thing 1973 Plymouth Satellite wagon 1963 Baja Bug 1959 Bug Dune Buggy 1970 Baja Bug 1987 Jaguar XJ 350.

R.I.P. El Jay

R.I.P Jessie.

R.I.P Grumpy.

Every day is a gift from God.
FleetsidePaul is offline   Reply With Quote