View Single Post
Old 09-05-2022, 11:54 AM   #30
Beach-Burban

Re: Headliner For 1972 Suburban 4X4

Thanks for the extra pictures djolley...you did a mighty fine job explaining your work! Your workmanship looks fantastic! I do have the tools (and some woodworking experience) to pull it off but luckily, I have a friend that has A LOT of experience and every woodworking tool I can think of! I have already double insulated the roof so now I need to decide if I will hang my vinyl palm trees the way that you did or adhere it to my original headliner panels (or even something different?) while my buddy takes lead on the woodworking...but I guess I should let him know what I'm recruiting him to do !!! I've attached photos of how I insulated my roof...it really made quite a difference!
Uploading pictures to this site was a challenge for me as well...but with a few hints from other board members (the people here are the best!), I figured it out. My tip to you is: when the "Manage Attachments" box pops up, you will see five "Choose File" buttons...click the top one, choose your picture then it returns to the "Manage Attachments" box again but there are only four "Choose File" buttons left. Click the top button and choose another picture (I know you have already done this part). The trick I found to work was after I have two (sometimes three) pictures in the buffer, click on the "Upload" button that is in the same section as the "Choose File" buttons. A "Current Attachments" box will appear with your formatted picture code...and then go back and retrieve more pictures. You will be able to get five pictures into the "Current Attachments" box, and then you should be able to get them all inserted into your post the same as you did already. I hope this helps and that I explained it correctly?!

Woody

Name:  IMG_3002.jpg
Views: 372
Size:  65.1 KB

Name:  IMG_3004.jpg
Views: 355
Size:  32.1 KB

Last edited by Beach-Burban; 09-05-2022 at 12:02 PM.
Beach-Burban is offline   Reply With Quote