View Single Post
Old 11-15-2022, 10:34 PM   #194
joedoh

Re: '50 3600 re-do. Shortening things up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobileortho View Post

Thanks for the pics Joedoh. I like the dual joint setup. Did you run into any issues after you got it running?
unfortunately, it was a customer truck. he had a bed and front clip and wanted trade out on some labor. he said he wanted it running by summer, I told him he was lucky summer came every year.

seriously though, he edged up on what was required on my side till we hit the hard stop, the list of things i told him I would do and no more. he has called me to come out and do more but he doesnt want to pay realistic money. while i was working on his firewall he wanted me to come weld in some floor pans on an impala "real quick". I said it wasnt on the list. he asked how much, I said if its all trimmed and all i have to do is weld it in and patch a couple spots, $750. he said "AW HELL NOOOO" like I was trying to rob him. next time i was there he had a $150 cardboard freight flux core welder and was busy making bubble gum. I asked how long he had been on it he said a week. I guess $150 + a week is where he draws the line.

that was 2 years ago, my guess is it still looks exactly the same.

if there is a problem, I can have it.

new project WAYNE http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=844393
joedoh is offline   Reply With Quote