View Single Post
Old 12-20-2022, 04:06 PM   #834
88Stanger

Re: Starting 1966 Factory Short Bed Build, Bagged, 383 Stroker and Muncie M20 4-Speed

So, i have multiple parts coming for the re-alignment of the power steering pump, along with a new pump and reservoir, mount and such. That will continue the 1966 power steering system

Now with that said I have been working on my 1969 C10 with an LS from time to time (it is for sale, or was). One issue I had with it is with the Holley Terminator X Max fuel injection wiring and brain. The initial setup from Holley was good and then I had Andrew (well known tuner for the Terminator kit) tune it and damn that was great then. So with that said, I was having an issue with it running rich for some reason, so a call to Andrew and 3 min on the tune and he found a vacuum issue. This was caused by a broken vacuum nipple on the Holley vacuum line. Called Holley and they do not have a part number for it, BUT they are sending me a new one for free. Meanwhile i have the original one being super glued, going to see about getting a brass one also. Anyways just wanted to post this here for anyone that has the Terminator X kit, pay very close attention to this nipple and placement. It was working at one time but the bouncing may have caused the issue.
John 3:16 - Saved me... God Bless
88Stanger is offline   Reply With Quote