View Single Post
Old 12-21-2022, 12:08 AM   #278
Wikid61

Re: Facebook classifieds finds

1963 Chevrolet farm truck
$800
Listed a day ago in Rogue River, OR No one has money this time of year, so what do you have for a trade? This old farm truck is a ‘63 Chevy CAB on an early 70’s International model 1210 4x4 3/4 ton truck. 345 V8 with a 4-speed, power steering and brakes, and a hydraulic dump flat bed. This truck was used on a farm to take hay bales out to the critters, then when the owner got too old to do such jobs it got parked under a tree back in 2001. So it’s been parked for over 20 years. Motor turns over by hand, trans goes through the gears, it has no brakes and needs the usual clean up for a rig parked for so long. I haven’t tried to make the dump bed work but all the parts are there. No paperwork but I’ll give you a bill of sale, and I have the name and address of it’s past owner (I bought it at their estate sale). It’s a project, but what a fantastic 4x4 when it’s up and going.
Trade for something… smaller. VW project, motorcycle project, vintage car project (mopar preferred), or? Trade my junk for your junk, whatcha got? https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...5-87cb3636adb4
Attached Images

Wikid61 is offline   Reply With Quote