View Single Post
Old 01-18-2023, 01:45 PM   #18
Wikid61
Post Whore

Re: Post your C/L finds here for all to see

1975 GMC C15 PICKUP, FACTORY BIG BLOCK!! RARE!! BEAU JAMES!!! - $9,500 (Milwaukie) Selling my 1975 GMC C15 Beau James Pickup

I purchased this truck a couple years ago from the second owner and have been using it as a work truck off and on. The truck is in fairly good condition for a 48 year old unrestored square body. I just can't bring myself to keep using it as a work truck and would like to see it go to a good home. One of approximately 4,000 Beau James special edition trucks built by GMC for the "Luxury Truck Buyer". Factory 454 big block, Turbo 400 transmission, 2wd. To the best of my knowledge the truck retains the original running gear (engine, transmission and differential. The truck was originally equipped with a bench seat but currently has era correct low back buckets with center console. The seats do need to be re-covered. The truck has been stored inside for the past 25 years and has very little rust for a square body of this year. The truck drives really nice. One of the best driving square bodies I have driven actually.

Pro's:
-Original unmolested big block
-Factory Air Conditioning (Currently does not work, everything is there)
-Tilt Wheel
-Cruise Control
-New Tires
-New dual exhaust with hi flow catalytic converters (Sounds good, not obnoxiously loud)
-Less than 1,000 miles since service (plugs, wires, filters, oil, etc...)
-New headliner
-New bumpers front and rear
-Passed DEQ no problem, current tags

Cons:
-Seats need re-covered
-Right front fender is dented (would need replaced if truck were going to be painted)

Asking $9,500
I have a clean Oregon title in my name. Located in Clackamas near I-205 and Hwy 212.

Cheers,
Jason

https://portland.craigslist.org/clc/...577942753.html
Attached Images

Wikid61 is offline   Reply With Quote