View Single Post
Old 01-18-2023, 02:07 PM   #1882
Wikid61
Post Whore

Re: Post your C/L finds here for all to see

https://salem.craigslist.org/cto/d/j...577163685.html 1981 GMC sierra classic Square body 2500 2 x 4 - $4,450 (Jefferson Oregon) 1981 GMC 2500 Sierra classic 2x4 Squarebody.
Runs and drives great. 350 automatic. A lot of new parts. New chrome front bumper. New shocks . New front bumper. New interior.( seat, carpet,dash). New complete/correct door panels are back ordered. A/C truck but parts missing. Saddle tanks. Original style Steel wheels with brand new 10 ply tires. Both fuel tanks/sending units are NEW but not hooked up completely. One tank is working now. Cruise not hooked up with aftermarket carb. Bed has a few small holes and ready for rhino liner or any other coating. Truck is in primer with more body work to do but no real rust. A slight rust area is under battery tray. White is original color or you can do your own custom paint. It has a little vibration on the freeway but I’m on not the freeway very often all with it so I’ve never really dealt with it. I thought the new set a wheels & tires might’ve taken care of it but it did not. A lot of the work is done in and out.
Turn key Running and driving project. I can take pictures of anything that you want to see.
With this truck you also get new door panels that are on backorder. Someone has done it right the door panels include the trim, pull strap and the armrest all included. You may want to transfer the door pocket from the old door panels to the new door panels but that is up to you. You will get these door panels soon after I get them.

New
1. Seat covers.. original style and color
2. Tires 10 ply
3. New carpet original color
4. New shocks
5. New Tank selector switch Dash
6. New Tank selector switch under rig.
7. Both new gas tanks and senders

Death in family so way too busy to finish.
Attached Images

Wikid61 is offline   Reply With Quote