View Single Post
Old 01-30-2023, 12:17 PM   #15
Jrainman

Re: Trailing arm crossmember with No Limit Arms

Quote:
Originally Posted by biketopia View Post
Thanks, I'll do some looking today

Interesting, thanks for the info. I bought my kit in November of 2020 when I sold my house and everything has been on the shelf since then. Finally getting some time to fiddle with the truck. I'll pull the box off the shelf and see what it looks like though and keep this info if I need to make up something before install.
I also have a the trailing arm kit that I has been sitting on the shelf for my next project ,I believe you can use any after market crossmember the ones with the multiple hole for anti squat adjustment but there must be a oem stock arrangement in the configuration ,because I believe the kit was designed for the stock crossmember oem configuration on the placement of the brackets. Also a heads up I had other kits from NL that I am using rite now that were sitting on the shelf ,the kit was short a few parts and when I called they would not make good on the missing parts so I had to purchase those missing parts again, the funny thing was, just a few weeks prior I started to install a ride tech kit on this same project I had on the shelf for 3 years that were missing parts and they made good on them ,they were able to tell I was indeed shorted those parts by the shipping weight label . and I was going to buy the NL IFS kit for that up comming project but I've changed my mind .
Jrainman is offline   Reply With Quote