View Single Post
Old 02-05-2023, 07:46 PM   #19
Roust

Re: Two Steps back. My high school chevy 1950 3100

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsraven View Post
nice work, thanks for the pics.
my wife wanted a sky soooo bad. she ended up with an audi TT quattro roadster. fun but small inside.
keep posting up pics, and wearing the gloves, coveralls and face protection when you're using those knotted wire brushes, haha. (been there, even with the safety stuff on they get through the clothing)
Yeah they sky and solstice platforms were fun little cars. I had 2 at different times in my life. One was the redline turbo tuned, and the other was the one that I did the LS swap on. I am just 6'1" and had to REALY REALY want it to work in order to fit into the damn things. Loved the cars though. Even with their flaws.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsinon View Post
Great build. We all struggle with things at one point in time. What's the old saying...If it was easy everyone would do it.
Thanks gsinon I will keep on keeping on. I wanted to do a thread showing all the issues I'm having. It always seems that everyone's build continue on without issues. I want to share the mistakes and hickups. Im still just catching up with the progress thus far, and I'm posting the issues from memory. I am sure I will have more detailed accounting of issues and learning experiences as I catch up to where I am now.

1950 Chevy 3100. S10 chassis
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=841909
Roust is offline   Reply With Quote