View Single Post
Old 03-10-2023, 11:25 PM   #41
CKfan

Re: The "seldom seen" RPO thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jocko View Post
Thought it might be nice to share options we've stumbled across on SPIDs over the years that we don't see every day - that haven't already had several other dedicated threads written about them (like A50 bucket seats - although rare and very desirable, there are already some great threads on here about them). I'm talkin about RPOs that make you scratch your head, stuff you've only seen a few times - so, "rare" yes, but doesn't matter if they are desirable or not. I'll go first to get the ball rolling:

You all know I love RPOs but this one has made me dig, and I haven't hit paydirt yet: ZQ5 - Std Truck Trim.

(btw, I think this is a pretty cool truck - white/saddle Custom Camper Longhorn with LS8, K28, and U15 - nice... and I'd submit that K28 and U15 are also "seldom seen" RPOs).
Been digging a while! You hit pay dirt yet? I have wondered about this for a long while, researched and found nothing! Doesn't make sense. Listing STD (assuming is means standard) Equipment on the SPID??? I have seen only one other and she is sitting in the garage. There has to be more out there.
Attached Images

CKfan is offline   Reply With Quote