View Single Post
Old 03-22-2023, 06:06 AM   #20
Nick2x2x

Re: New Facebook group!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LockDoc View Post
I went through all 49 of your posts on here and I see that some of them got no replies which is somewhat normal. I have the same thing happen from time to time.

I see nowhere in any of your posts or replies to them where you have been bashed on this web site. You must be thinking about Facebook on that problem. We do not allow bashing or personal attacks on here. If we see it, or it is reported to the moderators, the members causing that problem will have a short stay on here....

LockDoc
Never particularly stated my post got bashed but have seen others post get bashed and others with no response (some of mine) and that is a part of how society work i'm not complaining by any means just stating it does happen on both platforms!

I like using both platforms most of the time people dont always post a picture here were you can see how things may have went together were on a nother site they do this site has helped me through my 70 build and i have already used it for my wifes 68 build. I 100% get this site has probably been around longer than the social media pages and there is more information factory technical documentation again that is why I use both!
Nick2x2x is offline   Reply With Quote