View Single Post
Old 05-15-2023, 07:56 AM   #18
D.B

Re: Texas C10 Nationals

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornerstone View Post
Thanks! I'll plan on going out to the show next Saturday evening. I looked into the CCC club as well and it seems like something that I'd like to possibly join, I'll know more after the show.

I had a boss back in 1987 who bought a Dodge Daytona turbo brand new. It was cool back then and I bet his will look awesome as a drag car. Yeah, you pass my exit every time you go out to his place. You should stop by my place and give me pointers on my build sometime, I always have questions. Seems like all the tracks have closed up in the DFW area, but I don't keep up with it so much anymore. Where do you race at? I'll check out your thread if I can find it.
I race with TMCCC which is a bracket racing club. Your right that some tracks have closed but not all. This year we have 12 races and they are at Texas Motorplex in Ennis, Tx, Xtreme Raceway Park in Ferris, Tx, Redline Raceway in Caddo Mills, Tx and Ardmore Dragway in Ardmore, Ok. I wish I knew how to link my S10 thread to this post but I have no idea how. I will send you PM so we can trade numbers.
D.B is offline   Reply With Quote