View Single Post
Old 05-19-2023, 09:21 AM   #272
KyleSeal

Re: My 1967 Build (Finally)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicklear36 View Post
That flush mount brake booster is awesome. I need to do that to mine. My truck was originally non-power 4 drums, and the pedal travel was hugee. My shins got sore lifting my foot so far up driving. So I'm hoping adjusting the travel will make it lower with new power front discs.
One good thing to mess with as well is pedal ratio. Ive got multiple holes to adjust to on my pedal to see how I like different ratios. Once I saw a few dudes doing the flush mount, I just had to. Couldn't stand the idea of the brake master nearly touching the core support!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hewittca View Post
I like that idea on how to paint the core support I just started cleaning up mine and was wondering how I was going to paint it, so this is definitely an option. I like the smoothed bumps on top. That's one of those things that most people would never notice, but if you know you know and appreciate the attention to detail.
Right! Those two ladders and 4x4s have really helped me get a lot of stuff painted. The real task was moving it inside when I was done with the final coat! Its funny, its a completely nonfunctional modification but it really makes that core support look so much better.

My Build Thread (1967 C10, lowered, EFI, daily truck): http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=830809
KyleSeal is offline   Reply With Quote