View Single Post
Old 05-24-2023, 02:38 PM   #11
SCOTI

Re: Rear Air ride no frame cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazer Steve View Post
I totally get what you are saying and have a completely airred out frame laying 65 so I understand all that... I wanted to see if adding airbags to the factory setup in the wifes 72 made sense instead of lowered springs and blocks I wanted to see more of the "aired out" look of a 72 with bags aired that are mounted in the factory locations... just trying to determine if I wanted to slam hers to the ground on static lowering job and deal with the FUN of driving a truck w crossmembers and control arms inches from the ground, or the flexibility to air up and drive the "lowered" truck at a more factory ride height. After seeing what I see, will probably just go full mods on her service truck! Thanks again Sorry if I sounded *****y.
No issues here & not @ all.

It's one of those grey areas when info is shared. I try to make sure the 'requester' gets the logic of knowing all the variables for a certain stance when making their decisions pertaining to parts purchases. Those parts and/or their bracketry can make a difference.

Keep us posted on the progress!
99CCSWB Driver
All Fleetsides
@rattlecankustoms in IG

Building a small, high rpm engine with the perfect bore, stroke and rod ratio is very impressive.
It's like a highly skilled Morrocan sword fighter with a Damascus Steel Scimitar.....

Cubic inches is like Indiana Jones with a cheap pistol.
SCOTI is offline   Reply With Quote