View Single Post
Old 06-15-2023, 03:50 PM   #206
70C10Ginger

Re: INNOVATE DLG1 Wideband O2 Oxygen Sensor Tuning Diagnostics Logging Air Fuel Ratio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregski View Post
I do recommend a vacuum gauge, what carb are you running? do you have a build thread? and I don't mean to rain on your parade but I highly recommend an LS Swap, and not for power but for startability, reliability, no leakability, and no squeekability, ha ha snag a 5.3L with an automagical transmission and enjin harness for $1,500 then drop another $500 for random do dads and adapters, look at one of two The Greg LS Swap builds for details, read his HP Tunner Tutorials and then load up and disappear into the woods for two weeks minimum, lol your 70 will thank you for it
Currently running an Edelbrock 1407 tuned for Salt Lake City. I’m trying to rebuild a quadrajet, which I need to kick myself in the ass and do. Just hit up and got the build specs from quadrajetpower.com.

I’ve been wondering about that lately. I just cant, for literally no reason. I like the old pain in the ass carbureted engines 🤣 why have reliability, when you can through wrenches at something.
70C10Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote