View Single Post
Old 06-22-2023, 04:57 PM   #299
KyleSeal

Re: My 1967 Build (Finally)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hewittca View Post
Totally gutted to hear about your dad. It's easy to forget sometimes on the forum that everyone has so much more going on behind the scenes than just updates on their build progress. It's good that you were able to get more time with him and that he received such great care. There's still good out there in the world, you just have to find it.
That is very true, we all see each other as trucks and truck builds "I cant point him out in a lineup but I know which truck is his!" Its easy to forget we are all people. The forum has been a great escape for me as well, a place where I can talk trucks, post pictures of my work and see some great builds and forget all that surrounds me! Ill never forget all the memories, he got me into these trucks which tapped into a talent I never knew I had, which changed the course of my life in a way. So many great people Ive met, memories, and all those stemmed from him getting me into the C10s. He always told me he wished he had honed in on the hot rod/performance/truck world, custom stuff and such. Im working on getting there!

My Build Thread (1967 C10, lowered, EFI, daily truck): http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=830809
KyleSeal is offline   Reply With Quote