Thread: NAPCO Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2023, 08:52 AM   #446
special-K
Special Order

Re: NAPCO Thread

^^^ If I was rich I'd have the biggest collection of NAPCOs on the planet.

But, alas, I have no money for such things...boo hoo. but, today I hope to be looking at a '70 Longhorn NAPCO conversion former Navy order. How historic? Top dog 67-72 4wd collector in my book. Listing says bad rust in cab. I have a 69/70 1t cab, air/high hump/cab lights just waiting for a truck like this. I want it so bad I'm going to go look at it anyway.

I watched this truck sit parked at a house nearby since the '80s. Always meant to ask about it. Sat so long it turned green. But I always had plenty of K/20s without rust and from the road I thought this was a factory K/20. Lord knows why the Navy needed a pickup with extra 6' bad enough to build such an expensive (for gov't vehicle) and unique truck. Decommissioned in '80. This truck sold a couple/few years ago in Marketplace. Now that guy is selling, $3,900. My camera is on the blink (needs battery) and I don't use my phone for this forum. If anyone is interested let me know in PM and I can send pictures by phone

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...s&__tn__=!%3AD

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote