Thread: 47-55.1 Long Time Coming......
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2023, 03:45 PM   #254
gsinon

Re: Long Time Coming......

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsraven View Post
nice work, its going to look awesome painted. happy you went that route.
Me too. I'm happy I changed dorection for sure.

Quote:
nice fab skills too, by the way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngrodder View Post
Looks really great. For the money those are the nicest looking tubs for these trucks IMHO.

Well done on refining the look of the back end of the bed.

Marc
Agreed, they make nice tubs.

Quote:
nice work, and thanks for posting up lots of pics. it helps the rest of us think about what we will do and where. sometimes just getting us thinking about the next little job is good. better than piling more stuff in front of the project. you seem to have done a lot of work in a short time. congrats.
will the patch panel on the cowl be big enough to cover the damages you found there?
I'm glad you are enjoying the progress. I like to take pics, this was something I have been doing for the last several years on projects so my dad could stay up to speed on what I was doing. He had become house bound on oxygen. I went and spent time with him four times a week, but Sundays were the day I would bring a tablet and we would go over all the pics and discuss whatever I was working on at the time. With him having passed recently I'm still in the habit of it. I also post them on my IG and FB for anyone that cares. On here I get so few comments I sometimes wonder if people are paying attention, or even care. Not that I do it for likes and attention. But then I see the counter go up and know people are looking, maybe this forum doesn't generate much comments.

In the end I share what I do in hopes it inspires in one form or another.
1987 R10, Ethel
Copper Hill Rod & Custom
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=829856
gsinon is offline   Reply With Quote