View Single Post
Old 09-09-2023, 08:25 PM   #223
hgs_notes
GEARHEAD

Re: HG's Dream Car Build - Shelby Cobra Kit

Thanks Ricky.

Today I did more suspension adjustment, bled the rear brakes and got all the blinkers and brake lights connected. The left rear brake had a bunch of air in it. The only lights left are the headlights which I can't reach the pigtail easily and will need to pull the whole assembly to get to, and the license plate light, which I need to figure out where to route the harness to.

I ordered some LED headlights for it. A more modern design that my kid tried on his monte carlo. They look alright and way brighter than the halogens. The yellow halo will get wired to the blinkers too. It's a small low car and I want it to be seen, like a motorcycle.

I took another stepson for a ride. He's about my weight and with both of us heavyweights in it I only heard a tire rub once for a split second. I'll put coilovers on eventually but can't afford to this year. I better start getting the windshield mounted, lol. I can't wait to get some more miles on it, get used to the transmission and the feel of it. It rides nice, not harsh at all.

Still haven't heard back from the state about the title yet. Don't know if that's good or bad.
Attached Images

hgs_notes is offline   Reply With Quote