View Single Post
Old 10-04-2023, 03:19 AM   #1415
Grizz1963

Re: GRIZZ’s English 2001 S10 Extra Cab 4.3 V6 Truck

Life goes on at Grizz-Towers.

George has kinda gotten used to me being back home from the USA but still comes in for super cuddles or a bit of time with me, which I enjoy. He is way beyond the level of Gabby the feral at @ivanhoew but still his own,guy.

So a few holes, nuts, washers and tightened……

Needs a bit of automotive carpet inside the base box.

Job done.

Also had some lightweight fun yesterday.

I am not planning any more stickers, and the one on the rear door will be removed once I find it unfunny.

Bought because it always made me smile

The van does not need stickers.

This one I got from Tyler in the USA is a bit silly, but will make people do a double take.

Deeply placed on the firewall.

Struggled with afternoon light to get this pic taken.
Flying eyeball from Tyler as well.
And Tripp Jones Racing from Dennis is for his grandson who already is being prepped, like son Adam was, for a potential future in racing.

And the one that will not stay on for very long…. But I like it.

Late afternoon, mate Kevin came over in his very smart VW camper to visit and also to check out the Astro.

Of course I had to take him out for a run.

Nervous?

Came back, and it seems he approves.

He and his wife just came back from three weeks in Oregon and Washington states, which they loved.

Next job is to identify all the suspension lubrication points and then to get the van down to,the garage, get it raised up on the ramps or even higher, and grease all the various points.

Looking after stuff usually makes it last longer.

Grizz1963 is offline   Reply With Quote