View Single Post
Old 10-10-2023, 10:27 AM   #357
KyleSeal

Re: My 1967 Build (Finally)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hewittca View Post
Looked like a great show! It's always amazing to me just how many trucks show up to some of these shows and the vast majority of them I've never seen or the owners are not members here.
It really was a sight to see. I havent been to a show that large, let alone for one single class of vehicle. It really was something else to have people around that had the same general bank of knowledge on these things. Normally I am having to start at zero when talking to some people about these trucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug_p View Post
Hey Kyle, wish I knew you went - I was there also. Had a great time, enjoyed all the awesome trucks for sure. By chance did you post on FB looking for an "in-truck" video from a ride along? I had one of the guys that went with me post up his video under your request. If it was you, take a look. I also think after that trip, my truck may not come out of hiding for a while . I am 99% certain I am going to be ordering a new chassis in the next month or so . . . I'll keep you posted-
It was a great time! I did see your reply and I got a video from him, I appreciate it. Some of my friends wanted to see. What a thrill, I dont think I returned to normal for a few days! If you need any help once you get the new chassis let me know, I can come lend a hand!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shifty One View Post
Beautiful build!
Thank you!

My Build Thread (1967 C10, lowered, EFI, daily truck): http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=830809
KyleSeal is offline   Reply With Quote