Thread: tuba trucks
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2023, 08:33 AM   #5
clemdaddy

Re: tuba trucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by realvc View Post
I bet that truck gets it's picture taken a lot on the way home. Aloso some waves and thumbs up.

Do you ever see any of the GMC trucks from the mid to late 50's with Pontiac engines & trans? Those were rare too.

Thanks for a shop update, always enjoyable.
Happy to report that they have hit the show circuit and are doing really well. I haven't seen any of those Pontiac powered trucks but I have heard about them, how cool would that be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbruno68 View Post
That Cameo is incredible. All these old trucks had such style to them. Great job!
Thanks, the styling of the older trucks is why we all love them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdxhall View Post
Beautiful work as usual. The owners look very happy, as they should. What's next?
Thanks, Tuba finally has a full crew of 5 like-minded guys. Next up is the 66 GMC Carryall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ta2Don View Post
Beautiful, Clem. Beautiful!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Modges'66 View Post
Some very beautiful examples as always, Clem!
Wow, Don & Mike... great hearing from you guys again.

The 66 Jimmy carryall is back in the shop. Metallic light green and cream on the outside and a warmer fawn and cream interior. We just completed the oak flooring in the back and all four of the sliding side windows. Don't know if any of you guys have attempted restoring those side windows but they sure are a challenge. Our usual glass company declined the job.
Attached Images

clemdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote