View Single Post
Old 10-28-2023, 10:07 AM   #1969
Wikid61

Re: Post your C/L finds here for all to see

https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/d/...680902027.html 1984 Chevrolet Square Body. PRESERVED 41k Miles - $11,963 (Highlands Ranch)For Sale: Impeccable 1984 Chevorolet C10 Custom Deluxe Pickup with Only 41k Original Miles!

Step back in time with this rare find—a 1984 Chevorolet C10 Custom Deluxe that has been lovingly preserved throughout the years. Originally purchased by my Grandfather in 1984 in North Dakota, this timeless classic made its way to the Denver Area in 2003, where my father has used it as a reliable run-around chore pickup. With just 41k original miles on the odometer, this Square Body beauty is a true gem.

One of the standout features of this pickup is its remarkable condition. It has spent its entire life sheltered indoors, ensuring its pristine appearance and incredible durability. You won't find any modifications on this unadulterated masterpiece—it's all original, right down to the stock jack that is still in place and may have never been used.

Now, let's talk price. The asking price for this exceptional piece of automotive history is a reasonable $11,963.00. However, with its low mileage and undeniably captivating appeal, you can easily expect a substantial return on your investment if you decide to flip it.

If you're interested or have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out. Simply email me to set up an appointment, and my father and I will gladly meet you at the convenient Children's Hospital parking lot on Lucent/C-470.

Thank you for taking the time to consider this extraordinary C10 pickup—it's a testament to both its remarkable preservation and the memories it holds.

Best regards,
Phill
Attached Images

Wikid61 is online now   Reply With Quote