View Single Post
Old 11-03-2023, 04:08 PM   #1987
Wikid61

Re: Post your C/L finds here for all to see

https://inlandempire.craigslist.org/...682439004.html This is a 1988 Chevy C30 Crew Cab 2WD (Identifies as a 1985 K30) Registration in non-Op and Current. (The two door model changed body styles in '87, the 4 door model stayed the same for more years.)

NO ENGINE, you can install any engine for this model year.

Price is $18,000.00 bring a trailer or tow truck.

Purchased truck, kept cab, doors, radiator support and frame.
New items: New Chevy Red Hot Paint, new fenders, wheel wells, battery trays and hood, complete new bed, new tanks, sending units, lines, new 4x4 axels front and rear, 4-wheel disc brakes, 6" lift, shocks stabilizer. New tires LT265/75R16 on Outlaw II Wheels. Rebuilt th400 Transmission and a New TH400 with Torque Converter by Mad Dog. New Master cylinder and Hyd. Aluminum radiator with dual electric cooling fans. New Leather front and rear seats. Interior sprayed with Lizard Skin Ceramic Coating and Sound Proofing. New ORD Heavy Duty Engine Brackets. Spray in Bed Liner. AC System removed and in a box.
Numerous extra parts, just needs the engine installed. Batteries Included.
Mileage Unknown.

Stuff Nobody reads:
-To make this a 4x4 you will need a transfer case and 4x4 drive shafts, bracket and a different tail piece on the th400.
-It's a C30, 2 Wheel Drive
-I drove it as a 2 wheel drive
-I call it a 1985 because if you look for a 1988 you will get the newer model year.
-Current drive shaft is for a 2WD
(If you do not like the price, just check on what it would cost to paint one of these)
Not interested in trades, I have enough projects.
Attached Images

Wikid61 is offline   Reply With Quote