View Single Post
Old 11-06-2023, 01:48 AM   #3679
Wikid61

Re: Post Your Craigslist Finds Part 2

https://mendocino.craigslist.org/cto...683171481.html 1970 Chevy c10, clean title, currently registered, was my daily for a few months, has dent in passenger side front fender and the passenger side bed rail has pitting, and very small pinholes in passenger side rear fender right above the tire(if you didn't know you would never see them) the drivers side is damn near perfect, has a crate 350 in it with less then 20k miles and a recently rebuilt th350 trans with under 10k on it, the whole truck has been gone through, minor cosmetic problems, runs like a top, non AC truck, power steering has been added, new brakes, new tires, carpet is basically brand new, Moroso dress up kit, true duel exhaust with an H pipe and Flowmaster 40s, headers, all the marker/blinkers are led as well the brake lights, only drive it occasionally to let it warm up, have a posi for it, a cover, and some misallaneous parts that go with it, not interested in trades, looking for 14k obo also terrible at checking my emails, texting is preffered as I work out of service
Attached Images

Wikid61 is offline   Reply With Quote