View Single Post
Old 01-02-2024, 11:40 AM   #22
Spf79

Re: 1972 Build thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by notsolo View Post
Beautiful work on all of this, your paint is amazing. Are your seats refurbished OEM, or from something else? They look very comfortable, Gage cluster is very nice also.
Thank you!

The seats are out of a 99 Denali. I thought they were newer until I got into the electrical switches. They came in GM trucks & SUV's 95-99. I had them upholstered to look similar to utility buckets. Between what I paid for the upholstery, heating elements & the 72 dark dark saddle vinyl, I was still less money than a set of sport buckets. I'm including the cost of the rear bench upholstery as well. That makes me sad, I prefer the look of the sport buckets. On the other hand, these seats are way more comfortable than sport buckets, heated, and 8 way power with lumbar, I put heated elements into the rear bench as well.

I'm glad you like the cluster, it was hard to go away from the stock look. I went with Classic Instruments, they were the only company I could find that offered the clock. The cluster was the price point between a Dakota Digital cluster and a new stock cluster... sadly there was no vacuum gauge option.
Attached Images