Thread: Feeling like
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2024, 10:47 PM   #16
Steeveedee
Who Changed This?

Re: Feeling like

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerry moss View Post
i'm so f*^king sick of rain out here, need to spray weeds but it never dries out enough, i was able to mow week before last even though it was still wet. i need to mow again but the rain won't stop and to top it off i caught COVID again. the first time i had it was mild, this time it's kicking my a$$. my son and daughter in law went to my pharmacy and picked up paxlovid 300 and it is supposed to shorten the duration of the symptoms.
I hope that that medication helps you. My son works at a local big box construction store, and we're pretty sure that the big C must have swept through our house more than once, but we've never had any bad symptoms. We've had a couple of bands of rain (that I'm certain you've seen) sweep through today that absolutely flooded the streets here. My neighbor across the street and one house east died last week, and the people cleaning out his house just stood inside the garage while those deluges came down. Those two guys threw pretty much everything that the owner had into a 30 yard dumpster, and a metal recycling guy showed up with a high-sided trailer for a lot of the remainder that might have scrap value. The owner was divorced and retired from teaching (so I heard from neighbors) before we moved into this neighborhood, and kept to himself. I don't think that I heard 50 words out of him in 22 years. Long story, sorry.

'70 Chevy 3/4T Longhorn CST 402/400/3.56 Custom Camper

Simi Valley, CA
Steeveedee is offline   Reply With Quote