Thread: Feeling like
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2024, 07:59 AM   #18
special-K
Special Order

Re: Feeling like

I'm not so sure about spring being here yet. We can get a good snow at the end of Feb. It's been low 20s in the morning and 40s in the daylight, which is spot on February weather. W-48* sunny, Th-52* rain in afternoon, F-53* rain, S-40 sunny & windy, S-50 part sun, M-63 part sun, and T-64* 40% rain. Typical weather these days. We have the early flowers sprouted, but I'm not getting too excited about spring happening yet.

I sure don't get anyone being so eager to start mowing grass, even before it has started to grow. There will be plenty change for mowing coming up. Some people are plum anal about their lawns, or have no hobbies and are bored out of their skull. For me it's time to pick up sticks and cut back perennials and shrubs, rake leaves out of the flower beds. then mulch next month. I like to let the grass grow a bit before the first cutting

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote