View Single Post
Old 02-22-2024, 09:57 PM   #220
dsraven

Re: Eliminate draft tube options

realistically, the truck is a one of a kind kinda unit. it would be a shame to take it apart and change a bunch due to the existing engine issue. maybe do a few more checks, as advised bu the engine fella, and then if it checks out without breaking the bank then simply assemble it and slip it back in like it was. freshen up some internals, like rings and bearings or the cylinder head if that is what you want. otherwise assemble it and get it running again. you have the corvette for the go fast and smooth. the old truck is a coffee shop and conversation piece. you could then decide if you wanna sell it or keep it. you could sell it and get another AD truck that is already customised like you want or you could become a corvette guy. your choice. maybe you want a task force truck (55.2-59, thats what mine is, my fave but I have history with that model from being a kid, lol). it's your pocket book and your desires that need to be satisfied. finding a good custom AD done right would be the hurtle. you want to see pics of the actual before, during and after build.
dsraven is offline   Reply With Quote