View Single Post
Old 02-25-2024, 10:17 PM   #298
71CHEVYSHORTBED402

Re: More on EVs from a guy trying to sell them

I watched a study of what seemed to be on the level and honest. It demonstrated how EV are actually worse for the environment until I don't recall what it was, somewhere around 60-70K on the odometer. Then EV demonstrates an environmental advantage. That's if we assume they last that long of course, to me EV are throw away vehicles, designed to be replaced.

And what vehicle continued to be the most environmental friendly? That would be the Toyota Prius. Props Toyota, great company.

To me that means why bother with EV when you can have a hybrid that's far more convenient? That is, unless you want to go 0-60 in 3ish seconds.
71 Custom Deluxe, SWB, 2WD, 402, A/C. I developed an assm. guide "kit" for restoring the truck from ground up. With assys, the guide accts for 1000s details, OEM identifications & part numbers, written in short order. 700+ images of assm., illust., charts, and points of interest. Much of the info. applies to all 67-72 GM trucks, and to a lessor degree all 67-72 GM vehicles. My build thread, and more on the guide https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/...d.php?t=730025