Thread: crappy products
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2024, 02:48 PM   #15
sakustoms

Re: crappy products

Quote:
Originally Posted by weq92f View Post

The Apple hardware is very well done I will agree...the OS is Linux based too...another plus, unfortunately for me, it's just not been something I've gotten into using.

Once I used an HP business laptop for a while on a side project. It felt solid but other HP consumer level laptops I've handled were definitely far less robust.

I had access to an MSI laptop for a while and found it a fantastic machine. Not quite as pricy as Apple but close and I'd say it had a similar build quality.

I think this my plastic inspiron with the broken screen and disabled touch screen was a 600 or 700 dollar machine. It's sad that for that money, the quality of the product is in the dirt.

-klb
I love my Macbook but honestly I would never buy one for the prices Apple wants. Luckily work pays for them.

i have a cheap HP stream laptop I bought from Amazon for $200. It has a 32g eMMC hard drive with 4g RAM. I only bought it to run HP Tuners and have yet to do that. It is an ok machine I guess for what I paid. Build quality seems ok.
sakustoms is offline   Reply With Quote