1970 chevy 4x4 454
$6,500$7,500
Listed 7 weeks ago in Mound City, KS
Public meetup
Door pickup
Details
Condition
Used - Good
PLEASE READ IT ALL ... IF YOUR NOT FOR REALSBOUT THE TRUCK THEN PLEASE PASS ON BU. Will not take less please don't ask. NO TITLE 3/4ton 4x4 4sp. Ps pb Dana 45 very little rust 454 runs and drives needs brakes and tires lock out on drives side has headers but the heat from them eats starters. Heater core is bad . . Hate to sale it but out of work so it has to go will not respond to you if it's still aq1vailable well the truck hasn't been started in over a 2years and I have been having some trouble getting going so for now it isn't going to be sold . Not running. I'm not going to give it away. So got her going today it needs a carb. Really bad she will run but not good leaks gas and the air filter needs replaced from the hole in the hood. It also has a sun roof that never should have been installed. It doesn't leak so that's good the radiator was stolen out of it it's got one out of eight 99 Tahoe with moment it works but it's not right but it dose run I drove it around the block. Someone keeps taking the gas out of it so I hope I have some cash to put some in it ... She needs a lot but it's a clean old girl so with the need of a carb. We can work on price some but not a lot. Bring cash when you come and we can talk about it then. . Again I am sorry. Thank you for your pat have a great day
Mound City, KS
Location is approximate
Seller information
James Daringer https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...1-12f9daac2893
Attached Images

Wikid61 is offline   Reply With Quote