View Single Post
Old 04-23-2024, 12:13 PM   #15
Dieselwrencher
6>8 Plugless........

Re: Happy Birthday Dieselwrencher

Thank you everyone! It was a long day. I was forced to empty the orange truck which meant going to the local landfill. My wife had me take the truck to her parent's house weeks ago so they could clean her parent's basement. More just kept getting added to it so it wasn't a big rush to get it unloaded. That was until on Saturday morning my transmission on my excursion broke on my way into work. Plus I had to go get compost for the mother in law yesterday. That was supposed to be 3 or 4 pick up loads but luckily I was able to get a dump trailer from a friend. Shoveling all that sounded like no bueno.

Now the Excursion is dead, I had to break out the summer daily. I have been holding out since we keep having hail threats every few days and I don't have anywhere to park it inside currently at home.

Leon, I'd eat your cake anytime, you just let me know when.
Attached Images

1972 Chevy Cheyenne Super K20 Long Step side tilt, tach, tow hooks, AC, 350 4 speed
1972 C10 Suburban Custom Deluxe
1969 Chevy milk truck
1971 Camaro RS 5.3 BTR STG3 Cam Super T10
1940 Ford 354 Hemi 46RH Ford 9" on air ride huge project

Tired of spark plugs? Check this out.
Dieselwrencher is offline   Reply With Quote