View Single Post
Old 08-26-2004, 06:52 PM   #13
mokie
Mokie

Unfortunatly this is my wife's rig but she wanted something tall. It has a 383, w/37" tires and a 3" body lift, comp shocks, 205 tc, and a custom tank (that I was told is to dangerous and should take off the truck). I didn't put any of this on just trying to make it safe for the wife. The rig came w/2 sets fenders, new set of rockers, 2 sets of doors, 2 hoods, qtr pan and the brand new tires and rims, all of this came to $2200.00. I purchased another body after trying to get a couple of body shops to fix the one I had but they said it would cost me $5 to $10 g's. The other body was $500.00. I don't know anything about cars or trucks and this one was running before I started taking it apart. Hopefully it will still run when I'm done. Plan of completion to running stage again 9/3/04. When it is to the wife approval, when we I start getting paid more $$$$. The truck in one of the back ground is mine but I think when this one is done I will have the blazer and she will have the Ford. That's okay I will more respect by driving the Blazer.
Attached Images

mokie is offline   Reply With Quote