View Single Post
Old 09-14-2004, 06:22 PM   #5
71 Blazer CST man
Account Suspended

Local guy quoted me $80/Hour. He does custom soft tops. Before i got a chance to, once he heard "1st gen blazer", he said "kayline or best top". He said they're great and he's done them on broncos . He also said to expect a little dripping at the window corners as usual, none more so then the hard top. The guy said at longest if he ran into problems, 6 hours. That's before i told him i planned on going with the rail system (fasttrac). He said in that case it should be a breeze, and that those are the best systems. He then said 3-4 hours TOPS. So i'm going to think about it. There are a couple other guys in the local phone book, there adds arent as flashy as this guys though, maybe a good thing however? Well, i'll ask around at some autobody ppl i know and see what they have to say. Like i THINK i'v said, my main thing is i'm busting my behind working crush(winecountry) and dont have the time or energey to do this myself (or tools..). I'm definetly NOT putting my top back on either, and the rains are on their way. This sunday it's sposed to rain, so maybe the 'blazer will be confined to the garage
71 Blazer CST man is offline   Reply With Quote