View Single Post
Old 10-21-2018, 06:30 PM   #55
Already Gone
70+ ( Old Skool Club )

Re: Buying a old car/truck

Very interesting thread and as Eric said gives great insight into the personalities of the board members. I bought my truck from a young guy that was flipping the odd truck to make a couple of extra bucks as he had a young family. Because of some Work Orders that were in the glove box I tracked down the original owners son in 2016 who by this time was an old man. I found out some intersting things about the truck and even got a pic from when it was new. The point of my post is that in talking to him that he said he owned the truck until 2011 and over the years he would be approached asking if it was for sale and he said he turned everyone down cause they said thay were gonna slam, chop etc. the truck. Brian I do understand your point but you have to understand that as has been said a lot of these trucks are family heirlooms so yes people want to know what the intentions are for them..

Members I have personally met: MusicMan70 - HeavyD - ChewyChevy67 - StingRay -71SWB4x4 - 67 Burb - DeadheadNM - too much stuff - bc65 - das601

" Circumsatances Do Not Change Responsibility "

" The Sky is not the Limit, Your Mind is." Marilyn Monroe ..

RIP Charlie Watts 1941 - 2021