View Single Post
Old 02-17-2007, 01:29 AM   #18
71chevylowrider

Re: February 2007 TOTM - Heartbeat

Wow, it always amazes me, no matter how much you like your truck, & think it's really nice, then you see one that's so much nicer then yours & it not only humbles you, but starts the creative juices going to improve on what you've already done, I love this place! Anyway, here's mine.
it's a 1971 C-10 with an Early Classic Enterprises 4/6 drop kit, Goodmark Steel Cowl inductuon hood, full instrumentation includining center Tach, IDIDIT Polished Tilt Column, Billit Steering wheel, it has a mildly built 350 with a high lift Isky Cam, Crane Roller rockers, 2.02 heads, RPM Manifold, Demon Carb, March pullys, Ceramic Hooker headers, dual 2.5" exhaust into dual Flowmasters, 12 bolt 4.56 gears. Th-350 trans with stage 2 shift kit. The motor is pushing around 375-395 HP. The headlights are upgraded to H4's with Blue bulbs, 15" Eagle polished aluminum Wheels with BFG Rubber. The bed has a Gaylord's Locking Lid that is fully carpeted on the underside, & I have a 20 Gallon Polished Stainless Steel Fuel cell in the front of the bed under the back window. I've had a few inquiries about the seat, it's out of a 98 chevy fullsize truck & it fits nice & is very comfy. The truck is painted Viper Red with Vilolet Pearl in the Clear Coat.
Attached Images

Last edited by 71chevylowrider; 02-20-2007 at 12:40 PM.