View Single Post
Old 02-12-2020, 02:59 AM   #65
RedBeard68

Re: Goldie gets her proper day in the sun /1968 slant nose

Re: Goldie gets her proper day in the sun /1968 slant nose
Was the Gold paint already on your 68 when you got it??? Looks good!!!

Thanks! Yes it was originally Gold and White but when I bought it the po had just re painted it. I have had it for 12 years now so since I used it as truck it has its wear marks. Also I saw that in my first post I had wrote 25th I must of had a brain fart that day meant 50th haha. Been plugging away in the garage again I go back to work next week so trying to get more done. Want to drive it by the end of April. My little helper has been in the garage with me lately too. She loves to play in Daddys truck (I tried rotating that photo a dozen times and every time it came out sideways).

Got all my black fuel line and fancy water hose line with an fittings. Should have all the fuel and heater hose ran tomorrow. Need to build the fuel cell mounts and mount the tank in place. Then on to wiring.....ugh I hate wiring. It's an all new harness from painless so not that bad but time consuming none the less.

Re: Goldie gets her proper day in the sun/1968 slant nose
Bravo for moving to a stick.. I have rowed through a Tremec in a long bed 2nd gen and it was magnificent...

I am very happy to have the stick too. I wanted it from the begining but just couldnt pop the coin. This deal was to good to pass up though. Has kinda made me wish I had done more speed oriented things or autocross style but I will have fun no matter what I think.
Attached Images

RedBeard68 is offline   Reply With Quote