View Single Post
Old 11-04-2017, 08:57 PM   #53
75Dually

Re: 68 GMC to a 2003 Tahoe chassis

Today was a good day! Went to the local cars and coffee with a good friend and took the 75Dually. Bunch of really nice cars out, one older SEMA mopar, and a bunch of other cool cars were out early in the morning.

After that my wife and I went to a small car show that had a really cool car swap meet. I got a great deal on something I'm going to incorporate into this build. I will show it to everyone once I get to that stage.

Once we got home I started on tearing down the Tahoe. BTW it is in really nice shape. I will take my time tearing it down. I believe in labeling everything so I can know where it goes when the time comes. So I took care while taking the front end apart as you see it below. I plan on selling the sheet metal, so if you are in West Texas let me know I will make you a great deal! All of the sheet metal is in super shape.

So tomorrow just more of the same. My plan is to get it to a point where I can roll the new chassis out and put the 68 chassis under it so it can go to the junk yard ASAP.

Stay tuned...
Attached Images

75Dually is offline   Reply With Quote