View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 08:28 PM   #41
chris mc bride

Re: looking for info on quality audio w/o braking bank

man Now I know why I stick to simple stuff like blown injected engines making 3000 hp or more lot simpler. Ok I guess it depends on you veiw of it. To me a engine is simplest thing in world lots of air,more fuel burned more power simple!
The comment speakers in store sund lot differant than in vehicle is one thing I have trouble figuring what differance will be.
Yea lots of options with a panel truck 10 feet of interrior.Will not be tin can everything get upholstery ecept floor I have great deal on some Brazilain cherry for it.If never seen this it is freaking gorgeous stuff. Think sound matt on walls especaily ares speakers will be mounted will be big help in keeping it clean.
On subs and rule of thumb as to amount of area for size or power and cones help with? Yea Not upto date on sound system,then again if was I never would have started post on it. I can build about anything out of wood,metal or fibergalss so custom box for subs will be easy if I know what Im after to start. Ok metal probaly not what i want to use. Im thinking either 8 or 10" on subs.'
As for my tast in music.ZZ top,Aerosmith,Seager,Led Zepplin,Lynnyrd Skynnyrd,Some southern rock style country. the kind of stuff that makes you drive faster,yea I need that might get me past 200 ticket market before I'm 50 got 5 years. Oh yea I tried grownup thing one day haed it too!!!!!!
Im going to go back thru repl\ys and take notes and go from there thanks GUYs lots of helpful tips.
chris mc bride is offline   Reply With Quote