Thread: efabman
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2004, 02:20 PM   #5
ebfabman

Thank you guys for taking time to post some feedback. I really appreciate the positive comments. Here is another board members feedback I wanted pass along (I hope he doesn't mind) to help some of the people who were not real sure if the DVD's would be worth the investment, but are considering it. I've talked to several and told them to wait til there is some feedback. Hope these comments help.

"......... Got a chance to watch some of your outstanding work. I particularly appreciate the amount of time you spend on each phase. All too often these "how to" videos shorten up steps and leave you scratching your head wondering how they got to that point. I can see that these are going to be a very valuable tool as I replace some metal on my truck. As I mentioned to you a while back I teach video production at our school so I know how much work went into these. I hope they end up being very successful for you. I will look forward to your next series and will be at the front of the customer line."

As always, any criticism, pointers, or general comments are always welcome.

Thanks again..........eb
ebfabman is offline   Reply With Quote